• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    Deus Ex Its Deus Ex Human Revolution a difficult game?

    Deus Ex Its Deus Ex Human Revolution a difficult game?


    Its Deus Ex Human Revolution a difficult game?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    I think that DE:HR its not a difficulty game, maybe the first quarter of the game can be hard for some people, but when you get the mechanics and learn how they work, its easy to play.

    ​

    But, I think that there's a major difference in terms of difficulty, between the classic and Director Cut versión.

    ​

    Anyways, I think that DEHR is an awesome game.

    ​

    Did ya?

    ​

    edit: I've never played DX:MD, so idk if it's difficult than the last one.

    submitted by /u/PottatoPizza
    [link] [comments]

    Deus Ex: Clan Wars

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    I heard that Deus Ex: Clan Wars became Project Snowblind late in development, so I was wondering if there are any leaked early builds that were still Deus Ex: Clan Wars? Or if the Deus Ex related elements are still in the files and were modded back in?

    submitted by /u/RealSebs11
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good reason why I shouldn’t have knock down Maggie Chow and take the Dragon tooth sword.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Is there any downsides for just taking it from her apartment.

    submitted by /u/weirdaVID
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a link to my drive folder where I created all the high res screensots so far (so the mods don't feel the need to remove my posts again)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment